July 11th

     Today was a resting day, which all of us needed. Mrs. Lane showed me around the property, and showed me all the animals.
 
     It was quite nice outside till around 4 when the rainclouds along with the thunder and lightning started coming over the hills. I love the thunder and lightning but, living in Washington state, i think i've seen enough rain this year!

     The highlight of the day however was definitely getting to attend their Wednesday night service. The people are incredibly sweet! I'm sure (when Mrs. Lane wasn't there to translate) they said some nice things but half the time i had no idea what they were trying to tell me :). I was able to pick up on some things they were saying and some of the conversations but it is something i will be continuously working on while i am here. Hotir preached tonight, it was a great message. (Mrs. Lane translated for me). All in all a great day! I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. wish i was there:) sounds like you having fun already. praying for you and miss you already. tell the Lane's hi and that i miss them:)

    ReplyDelete